• September 1975-May 1979 Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)Temple University School of Dentistry, Philadelphia, PA.
• September 1969-May 1973 Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)Temple University School of Allied Health, Philadelphia, PA.
• Residency and Certification in: TMJ Dysfunction and Orofacial Pain Management,New York University (New York, NY)
• Certification in Esthetic Dentistry Case Western Reserve (Cleveland, Ohio)
• Certification in “Effects of Total Mercury Detoxification Program” Participant Researcher in IRB (Great Lakes College of Clinical Medicine) Milwaukee, WI
• Certification- Upledger Institute: Cranial Sacral Therapy I and II
• Certification- Paul St. John: Neuromuscular Therapy
• Certification- Ogram Technique of Atraumatic Surgery
• 2003 to present: President of OraMedica International, LLC a company devoted to consumer health and education linking dentistry and medicine. OraMedica’s health-conscious products and services consist of consulting, lecturing, mentoring, and information products for businesses and consumers to live healthier lives and lower healthcare costs.
• July 2005 to January 2007: Mastermind Consulting; Licensed Agent and Software consultant for Activator, a contact management software
• July 2003 to July 2005:Y2Marketing; Independent Agent and Master Consultant
• May 1979 to February 2003:Valley Green Center for Holistic Dentistry, PC, Philadelphia, PA:Principal Shareholder, general practitioner, author and lecturer for a health conscious general dental facility treating the chronically ill patient’s dental needs in relationship to overall health.
• May 1973– September 1975: Coronary Care/ Intensive Care Nurse- acute care facility in suburban hospital,Elkins Park, PA.
• September 1975- May 1979: Nursing In-service teacher and trainer for coronary care unit at Philadelphia Geriatric Center
Additional Educational Highlights (since 1995)
Note: Each year since 1979, 30-200 hours of dental continuing education were taken to improve knowledge and clinical practice. Educational highlights reflect additional integrative health education.
Mercury Free Dentistry, Course Instructor: Dr. Murry Vimy
Craniodontics: The next step in orthopedic/orthodontic excellence,Course Instructor: Gerald Smith, D.D.S.
Accu-Liner System: The next step in 3-dimensional occlusal analysis,Course Instructor: James E. Carlson, D.D.S.
SkaSys Test System,Course Instructor: Hans Lechner, D.D.S.
Occlusal Connection to Neurologic/Structural Problems,Course Instructor: Daniel Gole, D.D.S.
Non-Surgical Periodontal Treatment,Course Instructor: Brenda Gordee, R.D.H.,ND
Nutritional Therapy: The next step in non-invasive healing,Course Instructor: Steven Green, D.D.S.
Microscopic Evaluation of Oral Organisms Associated with Disease,Course Instructor: Mr. Bill Landers
Affinity Labeling Procedures,Course Instructor: J. C. Pendergrass, Ph.D.
Research Findings on Mercury Fillings, Avital Teeth & Cavitations,Course Instructor: Boyd E. Haley, Ph.D.
Gingival Crevicular Fluid: Components & Analysis,Course Instructor: J. C. Pendergrass, Ph.D.
Enhancement of Mercury Elimination via the Biliary/Fecal Route,Course Instructor: David W. Quig, Ph.D.
Health Effects of Ingested Fluoride,Course Instructor: David C. Kennedy, D.D.S.
Balancing Body Chemistry- Fordham-Page Clinic, Course Instructors: Dr. Kenneth Fordham, Dr. Harold Buttram
Non-Surgical Treatment of Periodontal Disease, Course Instructor: Dr. Craig Zunka
Thirteenth Annual International Symposium on Clinical Management of Head, Neck, and Facial Pain, TMJ Disorders.
Orofacial pain protocols for the 21st century
Thrombophilia and Hypofibrinolysis: Pathophysiologic mechanisms involved with NICO. Course Instructor: Jerry E. Bouquot, D.D.S., MSD.
Cascade Consultants Present The Effects Of a Total Mercury Detoxification Program. Participating member in IRB for DMPS chelating compound. Course Instructors: Paula R. Bickle, RDH, Ph.D. Steve Evans, D.D.S. J. Stephen Schaub, M.D.
International Dental Health Foundation’s Seminar. Concepts of Monitored, Modulated Periodontal Therapy (MMPT) used in IDHF’s Seven Step System for Effective Dental Disease Management, Anti-infective Periodontal Therapy,Course Instructors: Dr. Paul Keyes, Dr. Dan Watt,Dr. Edward G. Grace, Jr.
Twelfth Annual International Symposium on Clinical Management of Head, Neck, and Facial Pain, TMJ Disorders.
Examination of the TMJ Patient,Course Instructor: Robert L. Talley, D.D.S.
Anatomical Review for Diagnostic and Therapeutic Injections, Course Instructor: Wesley E. Shankland, II, D.D.S., M.S.
Radiography of the temporomandibular joint: interpretation and technique" All the latest techniques for panoramic, transcranial, cephalometric and tomographic imaging. How to correlate the various levels of degenerative joint disease with joint vibrations, muscle patterns and jaw movement Course Instructor: Richard W. Greenan
Blood Chemistry Balancing and Nutrition- Presented by Biotics
Hair Analysis and Nutritional Protocols- Dr. David Watts
Health Options Now- Course Instructor:Dr. Warren Levin
Resultant Force Vector :Advanced Principles of Occlusion-Course Instructor: Daniel R. Gole, DDS, FAGD, FAHNP, DAAPM
Future of Dentistry- Frontiers of Science Temple University
Neural Therapy Without Needles.Course Instructors: Dietrich Klinghardt, MD, Ph.D. Louisa Williams, D.C., N.D.
Applied Kinesiology- Course Instructor: Dr. D. Klinghardt
Cranial-Sacral Therapy I and II, Upledger Institute
Neuromuscular Therapy, I.II,III,IV St. John’s Workshops and Certification
International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine
US Women’s Chamber of Congress
Women CEO Network
Women’s Investment Network
Sustainable Business Network
Business Leaders for Sensible Priorities
American Association for Health Freedom
International Association for Mercury Free Dentists
Holistic Dental Association
Defense Against Mercury Syndrome
Pennsylvania Coalition for Mercury Free Dentistry
Citizens for Progressive Health Awareness
Earth Justice (Sierra Club)
Previous memberships in The International Academy of Head Neck and Facial Pain; Functional Orthodontists; American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Women’s Dental Association, GLACAM